CPMCA is committed to consistently developing a broad and diverse curriculum for our membership. This curriculum of online and face-to-face classes will train you in key professional areas. You’ll elevate your current job performance, build on your skills, and even be exposed to new and different areas you might not have previously considered.
The January – June 2020 Course Guide is now available! Check out the course catalog for much more! In building our curriculum, we target various levels of personnel with varying degrees of work experience, so there’s something for everyone!
Be on the look out for class announcements 4-weeks prior to training. If you are not currently receiving invitations to courses via email, please contact Michelle Lynn (email@example.com) to be added to the distribution list. Please visit the training schedule for more details.
Our course guides feature courses in 6-month increments. This selection of classes was chosen to compliment the skill set of an already proficient contractor membership. We recognize the importance of providing industry-focused education to ensure the success of our contractors and their employees. These classes, as well as all previous CPMCA educational programs, will count towards credit in an accreditation program.
We welcome any suggestion you may have regarding improvements to the program. Your involvement is key to its success. Please contact Michelle Lynn, Director of Education at 818-275-2893 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback and/or questions about our program.
Glance at past classes in our educational line-up:
- CPMCA July – December 2019 Course Guide
- CPMCA January – June 2019 Course Guide
- CPMCA July – December 2018 Course Guide
- CPMCA January – June 2018 Course Guide
- CPMCA July – December 2017 Course Guide
- CPMCA January – June 2017 Course Guide
- CPMCA July-December 2016 Course Guide
- CPMCA January-June 2016 Course Guide
- CPMCA July-December 2015 Course Guide
- CPMCA January-June 2015 Course Guide
- CPMCA Seminar Catalog January-June 2014