CPMCA is proud to offer ClickSafety online training to our members free of charge. As the leader in online safety training solutions, ClickSafety offers a comprehensive library of over 300 courses, specifically engineered to help you build a world-class safety culture. Developed by Certified Safety Professionals and Certified Industrial Hygienists, these courses are designed to protect your most valuable asset – your employees.
- A complete list of topics is available here (pdf)
- A more detailed list including descriptions is available here (pdf).
To register for a class, complete the ClickSafety Registration Form (pdf) specifying the exact name of your desired class and a few additional details. Remit the form to the CPMCA office to email@example.com. An email confirmation featuring all class details will follow informing the user that an account has been created. Each course, including OSHA 10 and 30 Hour, must be completed within 6 months from the date it is assigned. CPMCA will bill for any incomplete coursework.
- All classes are offered free of charge to members, however CPMCA will bill for the cost of the class if the class is not completed within 6 months.
- Some classes must be completed within a certain timeframe (i.e. 2 months) from your start date or ClickSafety will revoke your access. Please be sure to check the access length for each class when you register.
- Cal Confined Spaces for Construction
- Cal/OSHA 10 Hour
- Cal Crane Safety Basics
- Cal Electrical Hazards
- Cal Fall Protection
- Cal Fire Prevention
- Cal Flagger
- Cal Ground Fault Protection
- Cal Hazcom
- Cal Injury & Illness Prevention Plan
- Cal Personal Protective Equipment
- Cal Practical Trenching
- Cal Scaffold Use
- Cal Stairs and Ladders
- Cal/OSHA Heat Illness Prevention