Instructor: Mark Matteson
Friday, August 10, 2018
7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Each of us has 24 hours in a day, no more, no less. Imagine having your best year ever. Imagine information that would assist you in getting twice as much done in less time. What if you could do more of the right things that need doing in your business or job? Imagine achieving your professional and personal goals in a fraction of the time. In this course, you will learn:
· How to conduct more effective meetings
· Discover 55 time saving ideas
· How to do first things first, one thing at a time and finish what you start
· How to demystify and leverage social media
· How to achieve your goals in less time
· Discover ways to stop procrastinating and get things done
· How peak performers think differently and soar with their strengths and delegate their weaknesses
· How to work smarter, not harder to achieve the results that matter to you most
· Discover the value of knowing “Your Plimsol Line” How much is too much? What is your sweet spot of effectiveness?
· How to conduct a project debrief or autopsy?